The CRC is currently working with a small number of founding partners to support the critical work it does to help protect the business community across Greater Manchester from the threat of Cybercrime. The contribution from founding partners helps the centre to employ people, manage running costs and highlight the support network that is available to businesses who have suffered an attack or need cyber support services.
Founding Partners of the Cyber Resilience Centre:
- Contribute to safeguarding the Greater Manchester Business Community
- Influence the regional approach to tackling Cybercrime
- Support the skills development and employability of local students
- Have opportunities to provide keynote speeches at events
- Join the exclusive CISO network
- Can help provide coverage and thought leadership pieces in the newsletters
- Company profile will be featured on the website as a founding partner with branding and link to your website
- Logo during training delivery
- Option to support cybersecurity training
- Recognition for supporting Policing and the Greater Manchester Digital Strategy
- Place on the board alongside a Chief Officer of Police and the Deputy Mayor of Greater Manchester to help shape and direct the activities of the Centre
If you are interested in becoming a Founding Partner please contact us via [email protected].
Our Founding Partners
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. Operating across the globe, CGI delivers end-to-end capabilities, from strategic IT and business consulting to systems integration, managed IT and business process services and intellectual property solutions, helping clients achieve their goals, including becoming customer-centric digital enterprises. At CGI, we aspire to make cyber security part of everything we do. We work with leading organisations across the commercial sectors and governments in the UK, Canada, North America and Europe. As a result, we understand security from all angles - technology, business and legal - and have specialists who can build cyber security into your business strategy to drive agility, efficiency and competitive advantage.
To find out more please visit: www.cgi-group.co.uk/cyber
Northrop Grumman is a pioneering company. We design, develop, build and support some of the world’s most advanced products, from cutting-edge aircraft and next-generation spacecraft to unrivaled cyber security systems and all-seeing radars. Whether it’s making a 200 ton airplane invisible, predicting cyber attacks before they happen or solving the mysteries of the universe, wherever the boundaries of possible are being pushed, Northrop Grumman is there.
To find out more please visit: https://www.northropgrumman.com
NCC Group exists to make the world safer and more secure.
As global experts in cyber security and risk mitigation, NCC Group is trusted by over 15,000 clients worldwide to protect their most critical assets from the ever-changing threat landscape.
With the company's knowledge, experience and global footprint, it is best placed to help businesses identify, asses, mitigate and respond to evolving cyber risks they face.
To support its mission, NCC Group continually invests in research and innovation, and is passionate about developing the next generation of cyber scientists.
With over 1,800 colleagues in 12 countries, NCC Group has a significant marker presence in North America, continental Europe and the UK, and a rapidly growing footprint in Asia Pacific with offices in Australia and Singapore.